Thank you for your interest in CCS! We would welcome you to come in and take a tour of our campus and classrooms. We are confident that after you meet our staff and students, you will be very eager to continue the enrollment process.
Parents may enroll students on any school day from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the main office. Enrollment will be finalized upon completion of the following:
- (for grades 6-11) having the student’s previous school complete and submit an Admissions Recommendation form
- (for grades 1-11) scoring within the designated range on the admissions exam, and/or submitting the current year’s Complete Battery SAT score from their prior school
- successfully concluding an administrative interview with approval to continue the admissions process
- creating an account on Family ID for the purpose of completing all online forms
- completing the application packet
– application form
– copy of student’s birth certificate
– state immunization and health forms
– transcripts and any appropriate records from previous school(s)
– copies of any court orders related to custody
– COVID 19 Health covenant (online)
- making payment of all applicable fees
- making payment of all tuition and/or completing a Fast Automatic Cash Transfer System (FACTS) Tuition Management Company Agreement
Students will not be admitted to CCS should we become aware that an outstanding balance exists at a previous school.
For more information, please contact our Enrollment Specialist, Julie Paterson at email@example.com or (305) 246-8608.